Who it’s for
The South West Peer Group is for those who are commissioning, managing or delivering digital services for local government in the regions below:
- Bath and North East Somerset
- North Somerset
- South Gloucestershire
What we do
Our aim is to build a Peer Group that can best support digital practitioners in the region to build great digital services using the Local Government Digital Service Standard.
In the Group we’ll be:
- Discussing how we can work together to share expertise and peer support.
- Looking at what organisations need formally adopt the standard.
- Making sure everyone understands what the Local Government Digital Service Standard is and how it can be applied (usefully and quickly) to your work
- Meeting people working on similar digital projects across the South West region.
- Exploring peer assessments and how they might work.
- Sharing knowledge and experience when delivering digital services.
- Exploring how successful implementations can be evidenced.
How to get involved
The Peer Group meets quarterly. You can book your place on the next planned event when organised via our Eventbrite pages.
We've also created a Slack channel where you can sign up to the Local Gov Digital Slack Team, with your gov.uk email address. Why not have your team host the next event? Or suggest a theme to focus on?