Sometimes it's useful to write down thoughts on your pitch before the day. Not only does this help you explore your own ideas on a subject, it allows others to consider the subject prior to the event. Here's what people let us know they'd be talking about:
- Paul Brewer: What are the right conditions?
- Dave Briggs: What I’m talking about when I’m talking about government as a platform
- Daniel Hensby: The Dream Government Platform, Open Source Lego Car
- Catherine Howe: Codesign and democratic accountability – some questions
- Not Westminster: How are we going to redesign local democracy?
- Phil Rumens: Phil's Pipeline pitch
Partners and Sponsors
LocalGov Digital was proud to work the following organisations as partners and sponsors:
The Dream Government Platform, Open Source Lego Car